Welcome to CodeCult, a marketing agency that provides web development, digital marketing, SEO, and PPC advertising services. By availing of our services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Scope of Services CodeCult provides web development, digital marketing, SEO, and PPC advertising services. We shall perform the services in accordance with the terms of this agreement and shall use our best efforts to ensure that all services are performed in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Payment Terms
2.1 Web Development, Digital Marketing, and SEO Services For web development, digital marketing, and SEO services, we shall invoice the Client according to the terms specified in the proposal. Payment is due within 30 days of invoice date.
2.2 PPC Advertising For PPC advertising, we shall take 20% of the total budget as a management fee. The remaining amount will be used for running ads. We shall invoice the Client for the management fee upfront, and payment is due within 7 days of invoice date. The remaining amount for running ads shall be paid by the Client directly to the advertising platform.
- Confidentiality Both parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of all information received from the other party and shall not disclose such information to any third party without prior written consent from the other party.
- Intellectual Property
4.1 Client Content The Client shall retain all intellectual property rights in any content provided to CodeCult for use in the provision of services.
4.2 CodeCult Content CodeCult shall retain all intellectual property rights in any content created by CodeCult in the provision of services, including but not limited to designs, code, and marketing materials.
- Termination Either party may terminate this agreement upon written notice if the other party breaches any material term of this agreement and fails to cure such breach within 30 days of receipt of written notice.
- Liability and Indemnification The Client agrees to indemnify and hold CodeCult harmless from any and all claims, damages, or expenses arising out of or in connection with the Client’s use of the services provided by CodeCult.
- Limitation of Liability CodeCult’s liability for any damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be limited to the total fees paid by the Client for the services provided by CodeCult under this agreement.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state/country where CodeCult is based. Any legal action arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be brought in the courts of that state/country.
- Entire Agreement This agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between them, whether written or oral.
- Amendments This agreement may be amended only by written agreement executed by both parties.
By availing of our services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions set forth above and agree to be bound by them.